Rider Satisfaction Promise
Our Rider Satisfaction Promise is our way of making sure you are completely happy with the new board you order. However, there are some simple gentlemen's agreements that we need to make in order for this program to work. We stand behind all of the current model year boards we sell - that's why we chose to partner with our manufacturers and select the products we sell. We want you to be stoked on your new board too.
Here are the details:
- The Rider Satisfaction Promise is only available for current model surf and wake boards only.
- ALL handshaped surf boards are ineligible for this policy.
- Any board returned must be in MINT condition - no signs of wear or abuse. This is one criteria we can't stress enough. Boards ridden on rails or features, scratched or blemished will not be accepted. The board must be perfect - especially surf boards. If you have doubts on condition, contact us (email@example.com).
- Any board returned through the Rider Satisfaction Promise program MUST be pre-authorized. Any unauthorized board delivery will be refused and return shipping will be your responsibility.
- All boards MUST be returned in the original manufacturers shipping materials (might be a good idea to add some padding to avoid any shipping damage from the guys throwing boards around in trucks painted brown).
- All boards MUST include all original packaging, invoices, hardware, fins and tags.
- Board exchange must be made within 15 days of purchase.
- Shipping costs for a current model year replacement board needs to be paid in full prior to shipping.