Follow S.P.R Ladies Comp Jacket
LADIES PRO CUT
This was the first impact jacket we developed. We wanted a clean looking, performance fit.
- A complete stitch-through foam panel is designed to ensure no foam movement
- with added flexibility.
- Performance arm hole sizing to reduce jacket lift in the water.
- Low profile side-panels for added movement while maintaining rib protection.
- Tapered waist fit for athletic build.
- Zipper flap 2.0 – a Velcro backed neoprene zipper flap stops the zipper stabbing
- you in the throat on that random grab. We teamed up with the YKK and included a
- locker zipper to ensure it stays up.
Please note that comp vests should fit snugly to get the best comfort and performance of your jacket. Since comp vests stretch out with wear and use, the initial fit should feel fairly tight. Don't be alarmed if your vest feels a bit snug when you first receive it.