Follow Beacon Men's Comp Jacket
When we began construction on the Fresco we had one thing in mind: high-end simplicity. Technical in all of its features, this vest is the first of its kind, segmented but hidden. Demanding to be worn, its outer neo shapes perfectly to your torso. Massi says that this is the jacket to pack for a progressive riding day due to its slick combo of seriously stretchy neoprene, dual layer construction and featherweight foam. Charge hard in the TrueFit internal liner that ensures no movement for a consistent ride all day long. A magnetic-closure zipper flap borrows more from the slopes than the river, while the oversized phone pocket allows you to keep your phone on you, safe and dry, in case you’re hooking up on Tinder while the golden hour is fading.
– PRO FIT
– NEW! TrueFit Internal Liner.
– NEW! Hidden Panel Segments.
– NEW! Magnet Closure Zipper Flap.
– NEW! Oversized Phone Pocket.
– Completely constructed with seriously stretchy & soft neoprene.
– Dual layer Dual construction.
– Featherweight foam, the softest & lightest we can find.
– Distressed leather zipper pulls.
– Large chest stash pocket designed specifically for oversized phones.
– Rubber waist pull tabs to ensure you can get your fit just right.
– Designed with Massi.
Please note that comp vests should fit snugly to get the best comfort and performance of your jacket. Since comp vests stretch out with wear and use, the initial fit should feel fairly tight. Don't be alarmed if your vest feels a bit snug when you first receive it.